- 2 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 3 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- 1 day ago EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- 1 day ago Kia India Tops Dealership Satisfaction Survey — See How Other Brands In India Performed
- Technology Purchase iPhone 12 At Just Rs. 67,400: Where To Buy?
- News Uttarakhand govt extends night curfew, other COVID-related curbs till August 10
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Japan boxing ace wins gold but will quit for tech future
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Am Glad That I Managed To Inspire Women, Men And People In General
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Finance Top Cryptocurrency News; Top 8 Crypto Prices On August 3, 2021
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Volvo Cars India has announced a car subscription programme. The newly introduced car subscription programme is in its test phase, and it is yet to be introduced throughout the country. Volvo India's new car subscription programme is currently available in Delhi and Gurugram, and subscription plans start as low as 12-months.
The car subscription programme comes under the Swedish brand's ‘Subscribe to Safety' programme, and customers can choose a wide variety of Volvo cars. The subscription fleet includes all Volvo models except the S90 sedan.
The pre-owned fleet includes XC40, XC60 and XC90. While the fleet of new cars includes XC40, XC60, XC90 and the all-new S60. Volvo's subscription plan requires the customer to pay a small down payment upfront. However, the subscription package monthly fee includes maintenance, insurance, registration and road tax too.
The icing on the cake is the access to 24x7 Road-Side Assistance. Volvo cars India will introduce the subscription programme across India if they receive a positive response from the test programme being conducted in Delhi and Gurugram. Potential customers in the region can register their interest on Volvo India's official website or visit their nearest Volvo dealer.
At present, prices for Volvo cars in India start from Rs 41,25,000 for the XC40. The mid-range XC60 is priced from Rs 60,90,000, and the top of the range XC90 starts from 88,90,000, and the entry-level S60 sedan range starts from Rs 45,90,000.
Those who plan on owning a Volvo for a short period of time and therefore do not see it worth investing tens of lakhs in, can now subscribe to a Volvo car.
Thoughts On Volvo Cars Subscription Plan Being Introduced In India
Volvo is betting big on the Indian market and is introducing interesting cars. Along with introducing new cars, Volvo is also bringing in new ways of owning a Volvo car. This includes the latest ‘Subscribe to Safety' programme. Will it increase the number of Volvo car users in India, is something that remains to be seen.