- 1 hr ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- 1 hr ago Honda City Gets Google Assistant Feature: Fifth-Generation Sedan Gets Voice-Commands
- 3 hrs ago Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX Launched At Rs 3.99 Lakh: India’s Most-Affordable 4-Wheeler LCV
- 4 hrs ago Benelli 502c Launched In India At Rs 4.98 Lakh: 46bhp, TFT Display & USD Forks Available
- Movies Sonu Sood's Rare Childhood Pictures Which Make For A Perfect Trip Back In Time!
- News West Bengal govt gears up to fight against third wave of COVID-19; Issues new diet chart for kids
- Sports Take your time, you owe explanation to no one: Ravi Shastri on Simone Biles' withdrawal from Olympics
- Education JAC 10th Result 2021 Declared, 95.93% Students Pass In Jharkhand Board Result 10th 2021
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Last Day: Discounts On Gionee, Lava, Itel, I Kall Phones Under Rs. 7,000
- Finance Hiring Intent Picks Up Substantially For July-September Quarter
- Lifestyle 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Volvo Cars India has announced a car subscription programme. The newly introduced car subscription programme is in its test phase, and it is yet to be introduced throughout the country. Volvo India's new car subscription programme is currently available in Delhi and Gurugram, and subscription plans start as low as 12-months.
The car subscription programme comes under the Swedish brand's ‘Subscribe to Safety' programme, and customers can choose a wide variety of Volvo cars. The subscription fleet includes all Volvo models except the S90 sedan.
The pre-owned fleet includes XC40, XC60 and XC90. While the fleet of new cars includes XC40, XC60, XC90 and the all-new S60. Volvo's subscription plan requires the customer to pay a small down payment upfront. However, the subscription package monthly fee includes maintenance, insurance, registration and road tax too.
The icing on the cake is the access to 24x7 Road-Side Assistance. Volvo cars India will introduce the subscription programme across India if they receive a positive response from the test programme being conducted in Delhi and Gurugram. Potential customers in the region can register their interest on Volvo India's official website or visit their nearest Volvo dealer.
At present, prices for Volvo cars in India start from Rs 41,25,000 for the XC40. The mid-range XC60 is priced from Rs 60,90,000, and the top of the range XC90 starts from 88,90,000, and the entry-level S60 sedan range starts from Rs 45,90,000.
Those who plan on owning a Volvo for a short period of time and therefore do not see it worth investing tens of lakhs in, can now subscribe to a Volvo car.
Thoughts On Volvo Cars Subscription Plan Being Introduced In India
Volvo is betting big on the Indian market and is introducing interesting cars. Along with introducing new cars, Volvo is also bringing in new ways of owning a Volvo car. This includes the latest ‘Subscribe to Safety' programme. Will it increase the number of Volvo car users in India, is something that remains to be seen.