- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition launched in India and prices start from Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Volkswagen Polo and Rs 11.94 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Volkswagen Vento (Highline AT).
The newly introduced Matt Edition on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento bring few cosmetic upgrades and does not change any mechanical bits of the cars.
The new Matt Edition on both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento comes after the introduction of the Skoda Rapid Matte Edition in India.
Volkswagen Polo and Vento are still the best-selling models for Volkswagen in India, and the brand has been trying its best to keep both these models up to date with newer editions.
The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition sports a matte Carbon Steel Grey paint, and gets contrasting black ORVMs, door handles and spoiler. However, the rear spoiler and the door handles are finished in gloss black.
In this new matte Carbon Steel Grey shade, the Volkswagen Polo and Vento look a lot sportier than the standard version.
Moving inside, the dark theme is not carried forward in the Volkswagen Vento, and it uses the standard dual-tone Black&Beige colour palette. The Volkswagen Polo on the other hand uses a dark interior colour scheme that nicely compliments the exterior paint scheme.
Feature-wise, the Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition comes equipped with a decent-sized 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a rear-view camera, steering mounted controls, Bluetooth connectivity, Aux port, USB connectivity and many more.
Apart from this, both Volkswagen Polo and Volkswagen Vento are considered some of the safest cars currently available in India. Both cars offer safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS, Auto-dimming IRVM, automatic rain-sensing wipers, and a few more.
Both the new Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition are powered by the same 1.0-litre 3-cylinder TSI petrol engine powering the standard Volkswagen Polo and Vento models. This engine produces 109 bhp at 5000 rpm and 175 Nm of torque at 1750 rpm.
Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento are offered with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Volkswagen is also offering 4EVER Care package as standard, which includes four years standard warranty, 4 years Roadside Assistance (RSA), and three free services.
The Matt Edition is also available on the Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus AT, and this variant with Matt Edition costs Rs 13.34 lakh (ex-showroom).
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition
The new Matt Edition on the Volkswagen Polo and Volkswagen Vento has somehow managed to keep the rather ageing design afresh. Moreover, the lighter interior theme on the Volkswagen somehow manages to grab the attention in a good way despite having a contrasting theme on the outside.
It is also noteworthy that almost all competitors of the Volkswagen Polo and Vento have undergone a generation change, yet these vehicles from the German manufacturer still hold their ground. However, it is time for Volkswagen to replace these vehicles in India with something more modern and contemporary.