- 23 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
With the start of the monsoon season in India, Volkswagen India has announced monsoon car care services for all its customers across the country.The Wolfsburg based manufacturer has already initiated the monsoon car care campaign in all Volkswagen authorised service centres across India. The campaign was initiated on June 01, 2021.
Among the Indian consumers, the German car manufacturer has maintained its international reputation as a manufacturer of ‘solidly built cars’. This initiative serves as another reminder of Volkswagen’s customer service.
Ashish Gupta, Brand Director of Volkswagen Passenger Cars in India was quoted as saying, "For Volkswagen India, safety and convenience of its customers have always been a top priority. With the restricted vehicle movement due to the lockdown situation, it is indeed important that all vehicles are checked periodically for the safety & comfort of our customers for a hassle-free driving experience.”
He went on to say, “It is our endeavor to offer best in class services and peace-of-mind ownership experience, by delivering the Volkswagen standard service and expertise." Along with the monsoon car care campaign, Volkswagen has launched the second phase of its TCO campaign.
The main objective of the TCO campaign is to reduce the cost of maintenance by up to 25 per cent on all of its models. For the monsoon car care campaign, the technicians working at the authorised service centre will conduct a 10-point health check-up free of any charges.
Under this campaign, the technician will also inspect the car for any damage or potential hazard that could cause trouble during the rainy season. This check-up also includes inspection of Volkswagen’s fitted accessories.
For the customers who had missed their scheduled service during the lockdown, Volkswagen has announced extended comprehensive service support. To further protect its customers, Volkswagen has started offering additional services like complete vehicle sanitisation, antimicrobial treatments, fumigation and Ozone treatments.
To control the spread of any virus, Volkswagen claims that its dealerships are regularly sanitised and adhere to all local and national safety standards.
Thoughts On Volkswagen Monsoon Car Care Service Being Introduced
These types of initiatives from all brands can help their customers when in need. Volkswagen has done well in offering this monsoon car care service free of cost. We expect more manufacturers to roll out very similar service packages as the monsoon season sets in.