- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Isuzu Motors discontinued their passenger vehicle lineup in India, post the BS6-emission regulations being implemented. While the company did update its commercial vehicle lineup with the D-Max S-Cab and Regular-Cab, its PV segment still doesn't have any BS6 models on sale in India. However, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV has been spotted testing earlier.
According to the latest images posted by Sumit Shinde on Facebook, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV has been spotted testing once again. The SUV is expected to launch soon in the Indian market. As per the spy images, Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV that has been spotted is not fully covered in wraps, hence, revealing some details about the vehicle.
The spy pics also reveal a partially camouflaged version of the D-Max V-Cross. This indicates that the upcoming SUV could carry forward the same design and styling elements as its BS4 version, with little to no changes. We expect the engine to be the only significantly updated component in the new BS6 V-Cross SUV. The spy pics showcase the test mule wearing a 'Ddi' badge, referring to the SUV's 1.9-litre diesel engine.
The 1.9-litre engine will receive the BS6 emission update, however, it is expected to carry forward the same power and torque figures as before. The BS4-iteration of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross SUV produced 132bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and was paired with a five-speed manual.
Apart from the updated engine, Isuzu could also take the opportunity to add a host of features and safety equipment to the D-Max V-Cross. This includes a large touchscreen, engine start/stop button, automatic climate control, dual airbags, traction control, electronic stability control, rear parking sensors, LED lighting all around and many more.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV once launched in India is expected to come with a slight hike in prices, compared to its BS4 variant. We expect it to be in the range to be between Rs 17 to 19 lakh, ex-showroom. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick-up doesn't have a direct rival in the Indian market.