- 2 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 21 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 22 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- Technology YouTube Downloader Apps: Top, Easy-To-Use Apps To Download YouTube Videos
- Movies Thimmarusu Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- News Orange alert warning of heavy rainfall issued in large parts of MP
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Bihar In August
- Education RBSE 10th Result 2021: Check Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2021 Link And Marksheet
- Lifestyle What Is Camphor? Medicinal Benefits, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Aadhaar Update: How To Retrieve Lost Aadhaar Card Online/Offline
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu storms into semifinals with clinical dismantling of Yamaguchi
Toyota has introduced a new one-of-a-kind "Door Delivery" system for its customers to procure genuine spare parts and accessories. The decision may have arisen after Toyota has identified that many people are finding it difficult to purchase genuine parts amid this pandemic. With this decision, Toyota is set to assist its customers in procuring genuine parts from the dealership itself.
Toyota has even given some flexibility to its customers by giving them an option to pick up the ordered items from the dealership or get them delivered home. This whole initiative comes under Toyota's 'Toyota Parts Connect' program aimed at helping customers avail genuine parts for their Toyota vehicle.
Under the new Door Delivery initiative, Toyota has even included the delivery of consumables and other items like engine oil, battery, tyres etc. This service is currently available in 12 cities, and Toyota has already planned to extend this service to all cities in the country before the end of 2021.
Commenting on this Mr Naveen Soni, Senior VP of Sales & Service for Toyota said "With the launch of this initiative, we have achieved yet another milestone towards our commitment in providing the best customer experience. Genuine parts play a vital role towards safety of customers and vehicles, therefore, it's our continuous endeavour to improve the accessibility and availability of genuine parts for a user-friendly experience.
Thoughts On Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery
Toyota has been known to be very customer-centric in its policies and initiatives, and this new Door Delivery system further reinforces this reputation. The Door Delivery process will not only ensure that customers will get Toyota's genuine accessories but it will also strengthen the customer's trust in Toyota.