- 1 hr ago Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX Launched At Rs 3.99 Lakh: India’s Most-Affordable 4-Wheeler LCV
- 2 hrs ago Benelli 502c Launched In India At Rs 4.98 Lakh: 46bhp, TFT Display & USD Forks Available
- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Himalayan Variant Spied Testing With Several Changes: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Maserati Levante Review — A Luxurious, Sporty & Flamboyant SUV With A Great Soundtrack
- Sports Deepika Kumari, Atanu Das Pre-quarterfinal Schedule: Date, Time, TV Channel and Live Streaming Info
- Education MP Board 12th Result 2021 Pass Percentage And Highlights
- Movies Netrikann Trailer Out: Nayanthara And Ajmal Ameer Look Promising In This Nail-Biting Thriller!
- Technology Suunto 9, Suunto 7, Suunto 5 Sports Smartwatches Arrive In India
- Finance 5 IPOs That Doubled Or Nearly Doubled Investors' Money On Listing Day Recently
- News Viral video shows 3000 blackbucks crossing road at Gujarat's Bhavnagar; PM Modi calls it 'excellent'
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Elegant In Her Blush-Pink Anarkali Set; Ideal For Festive Occasions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Toyota has introduced a new one-of-a-kind "Door Delivery" system for its customers to procure genuine spare parts and accessories. The decision may have arisen after Toyota has identified that many people are finding it difficult to purchase genuine parts amid this pandemic. With this decision, Toyota is set to assist its customers in procuring genuine parts from the dealership itself.
Toyota has even given some flexibility to its customers by giving them an option to pick up the ordered items from the dealership or get them delivered home. This whole initiative comes under Toyota's 'Toyota Parts Connect' program aimed at helping customers avail genuine parts for their Toyota vehicle.
Under the new Door Delivery initiative, Toyota has even included the delivery of consumables and other items like engine oil, battery, tyres etc. This service is currently available in 12 cities, and Toyota has already planned to extend this service to all cities in the country before the end of 2021.
Commenting on this Mr Naveen Soni, Senior VP of Sales & Service for Toyota said "With the launch of this initiative, we have achieved yet another milestone towards our commitment in providing the best customer experience. Genuine parts play a vital role towards safety of customers and vehicles, therefore, it's our continuous endeavour to improve the accessibility and availability of genuine parts for a user-friendly experience.
Thoughts On Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery
Toyota has been known to be very customer-centric in its policies and initiatives, and this new Door Delivery system further reinforces this reputation. The Door Delivery process will not only ensure that customers will get Toyota's genuine accessories but it will also strengthen the customer's trust in Toyota.