- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 10 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Toyota has introduced a new one-of-a-kind "Door Delivery" system for its customers to procure genuine spare parts and accessories. The decision may have arisen after Toyota has identified that many people are finding it difficult to purchase genuine parts amid this pandemic. With this decision, Toyota is set to assist its customers in procuring genuine parts from the dealership itself.
Toyota has even given some flexibility to its customers by giving them an option to pick up the ordered items from the dealership or get them delivered home. This whole initiative comes under Toyota's 'Toyota Parts Connect' program aimed at helping customers avail genuine parts for their Toyota vehicle.
Under the new Door Delivery initiative, Toyota has even included the delivery of consumables and other items like engine oil, battery, tyres etc. This service is currently available in 12 cities, and Toyota has already planned to extend this service to all cities in the country before the end of 2021.
Commenting on this Mr Naveen Soni, Senior VP of Sales & Service for Toyota said "With the launch of this initiative, we have achieved yet another milestone towards our commitment in providing the best customer experience. Genuine parts play a vital role towards safety of customers and vehicles, therefore, it's our continuous endeavour to improve the accessibility and availability of genuine parts for a user-friendly experience.
Thoughts On Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery
Toyota has been known to be very customer-centric in its policies and initiatives, and this new Door Delivery system further reinforces this reputation. The Door Delivery process will not only ensure that customers will get Toyota's genuine accessories but it will also strengthen the customer's trust in Toyota.