- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 14 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Finance Auto and Media Stock To Buy From Broking Firm Sharekhan For Good Gains
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Toyota announces a price hike on the Innova Crysta MPV in India. The company will be increasing the prices by 2 per cent on the current ex-showroom prices and will be effective starting next month.
According to the company, the input costs for manufacturing have increased, which has forced the brand to increase the prices of the MPV. This increase is necessitated to offset the substantial increase in input costs.
The last time company increased the prices they stated that they will be absorbing the majority of the cost increases through our internal efforts, and only a minimal portion will be reflected onto the prices. This seems to be the case for the latest price hike as it will go up by just 2 per cent.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift is offered in a range of three variants: GX, VX and ZX and currently retails between Rs 16.11 lakh and Rs 24.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model. This includes a larger grille, a new front bumper with an aggressive design, and a new alloy wheel design; among others.
On the inside, the new Innova Crysta facelift now features an updated infotainment system that features the new 'Smart Playcast' technology along with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The top-spec ZX trim now features a new Tan coloured upholstery, giving the cabin a more premium look and feel.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift remain unchanged mechanically. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm.
While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced
Toyota has announced that the Innova Crysta price hike again in the country. The cost of raw materials required for manufacturing has increased in recent times due to various reasons. However, as the prices are being increased by just 2 per cent, it should not affect the sales of the MPV.