- 16 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 21 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 24 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- News PM Modi urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination's ''circle of safety''
- Sports IPL 2021: Iyer satisfied with knock on challenging wicket as Hetmyer reveals reason behind jersey number
- Finance LIC IPO: DIPAM Shortlists Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas As Legal Advisor
- Movies When John Abraham Revealed How Shah Rukh Khan Reacted When He Rejected Farah Khan's Happy New Year
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Toyota announces a price hike on the Innova Crysta MPV in India. The company will be increasing the prices by 2 per cent on the current ex-showroom prices and will be effective starting next month.
According to the company, the input costs for manufacturing have increased, which has forced the brand to increase the prices of the MPV. This increase is necessitated to offset the substantial increase in input costs.
The last time company increased the prices they stated that they will be absorbing the majority of the cost increases through our internal efforts, and only a minimal portion will be reflected onto the prices. This seems to be the case for the latest price hike as it will go up by just 2 per cent.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift is offered in a range of three variants: GX, VX and ZX and currently retails between Rs 16.11 lakh and Rs 24.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model. This includes a larger grille, a new front bumper with an aggressive design, and a new alloy wheel design; among others.
On the inside, the new Innova Crysta facelift now features an updated infotainment system that features the new 'Smart Playcast' technology along with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The top-spec ZX trim now features a new Tan coloured upholstery, giving the cabin a more premium look and feel.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift remain unchanged mechanically. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm.
While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced
Toyota has announced that the Innova Crysta price hike again in the country. The cost of raw materials required for manufacturing has increased in recent times due to various reasons. However, as the prices are being increased by just 2 per cent, it should not affect the sales of the MPV.