- 3 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 7 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- 10 hrs ago Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Resumes Shooting For Goodbye; Expresses Excitement In Her Latest Diary Entry, Read On!
- News COVID-19: AIIMS Delhi to resume Out Patient Department services from June 18
- Sports WTC Final: India Probable Playing 11 for World Test Championship against New Zealand
- Technology Realme GT 5G With Snapdragon 888 Officially Launched: Most Affordable Snapdragon Flagship?
- Finance Indian Stock Market is Displaying 'Unbreakable Nature' Amid Second Wave: Julius Baer
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
A couple of businessmen have converted Toyota Innova MPVs and Toyota Etios Sedans into ambulances. This is happening as the country is reeling under the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The second wave of the pandemic has crippled the Indian medical system. A majority of the people affected by the virus have been struggling to get the right kind of medical treatment. Adding to this are reports of Ambulances charging exceptionally high fees for their services. Also, ambulances aren't exactly available in some areas.
Hence, a few citizens have been taking things into their own hands. While several citizens have stepped forward to help during this crisis, there is one businessman who stands out in his approach.
In Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh, he has turned five Toyota Innovas into ambulances with oxygen support. The Toyota Innova seems like the perfect vehicle for the task. It is sturdy, reliable and spacious.
Images of the setup show how effective it is. One of the split seats has been folded flat for the patient while the oxygen cylinder has been placed next to the seat at the rear. There is a partition that separates the driver from the back to keep the driver safe from infection.
The aim of this ambulance service is to serve the economically weaker sections of the society and hence only a nominal fee is charged. The converted Innova ambulances are in service in the rural areas of Balaghat.
Thoughts On Five Toyota Innova MPVs Being Converted Into Ambulances With Oxygen
We are living in times where the citizens of the country are doing their best to help others. Elsewhere in the country too, there are several people who have stepped forward to help others in need. Personal private vehicles are being used to deliver oxygen cylinders and other essentials. While it is heartwarming to see this, we do wish for things to normalise soon.