- 13 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- Sports Hellas Verona 1-1 Juventus: Champions frustrated by Barak leveller
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Toyota has introduced the 2021 Fortuner facelift in the Indian market. The new (2021) Toyota Fortuner facelift now comes with a price tag ranging between Rs 29.98 lakh and Rs 37.48 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the facelift version, Toyota has also introduced the SUV's range-topping ‘Legender' version. The new Toyota Fortuner Legender is offered with a price tag of Rs 37.58 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift, including the Legender variant, can be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India. Deliveries for the new SUV, however, is expected to start very soon.
Starting off with the new Toyota Fortuner facelift model, the 2021 model now comes with updated LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, larger front grille with chrome surrounds, reworked front bumper with new housings for the fog lamps, new 18-inch alloy wheels and a sleeker set of LED tail lamps at the rear.
Inside, the new Fortuner facelift now feels more premium and comes packed with a number of new features and equipment. Some of the major updates inside include the new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, connected car technology, ventilated front seats, subtle revisions to the instrument cluster, 11-speaker JBL audio system, ambient lighting and a host of others.
Moving to the range-topping Toyota Fortuner Legender, the new SUV features a more aggressive and sportier design. This includes a sleeker blacked-out front grille, with a completely new set of sleek LED headlamps, new alloy wheels and a special dual-tone paint scheme. The interiors of the Toyota Fortuner Legender also features a few additional features and equipment as well.
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift will be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the same 2.7-litre petrol and 2.8-litre diesel engine options. The petrol unit produces 166bhp and 245Nm of peak torque, paired with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The diesel engine churns out 177bhp and 420Nm of torque when mated to the manual gearbox. However, it produces a higher 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque (segment-best) when paired with the optional six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit.
The Toyota Fortuner facelift powered by the diesel engine will be offered in both two and four-wheel-drive configurations. The range-topping Fortuner Legender model will, however, be offered in just the 4x2 configuration.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Facelift & Legender SUV Launch In India
The Toyota Fortuner is one of the best-selling SUVs in its segment, having been in the market since 2009. The new Toyota Fortuner facelift and the Legender version continue to build on the SUVs popularity. The 2021 Fortuner will rival the likes of the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market.