- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Earlier this month, Japanese carmaker Toyota Kirloskar had trademarked the name of Belta, which will be one of its sedans for the Indian market. Recently, the company has trademarked six more names for the Indian market. The company has filed a trademark application for BZ, BZ1, BZ2, BZ3, BZ4 and BZ5 names in India.
Toyota's new BZ will introduce seven electric models by the year 2025 under the Beyond Zero series. The first car in this series, which is being called the BZ4X All-Electric SUV Concept, was revealed earlier this week. The BZ4X electric SUV is based on Toyota's e-TNGA platform and is co-developed with Subaru.
However, Toyota has not revealed the technical details of the car at the moment. Let us know that Toyota's BZ4X is going to be a car with an all-wheel-drive system. This SUV will get an L-shaped LED daytime running light along with sleek LED headlamps. It will also get squared wheel arches and LED tail lights connected with a single LED strip.
In other recent news, Toyota is said to be working on the rebadged versions of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz could be Toyota's next rebadged model to be sold in India. It will be the third model that will be rebadged and sold under the partnership between two automakers after the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser.
Mechanically, the upcoming car from Toyota will be powered by the same 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand's (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The trademark Filed By Toyota For The BZ Series In India
It is good to see that Toyota is focusing more on electric vehicles since it is said to be the future of mobility. However, Evs are not only economical to drive around, but are also good for the environment.