- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced an extension on various maintenance packages in the country. This includes standard warranty, paid warranty, free services and paid maintenance packages offered by the company.
Called the "Customer Connect Program 2.0", the programme is aimed at providing a sense of assurance to the customer in uncertain times. With workshops remain non-operational during the lockdown, the company has decided to extend the validity of maintenance packages and warranties by up to 1 month.
The extension benefits are extended to cities or states where the lockdown or movement restrictions are imposed. The rising cases of the Covid-19 virus have forced many States to announce a lockdown across the country.
Flattening the rising curve is the need of the hour and companies have decided to announce non-operational days at their production facilities, showrooms and workshops to safeguard their workforce.
Additionally, under the Customer Connect Program 2.0, TKM is offering Toyota Bactaklenz, a non-chemical fumigation treatment, at a special price for both Toyota as well as non-Toyota vehicles.
All Toyota dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following preventive protocols by adopting the highest standards of safety and hygiene practice. TKM is also encouraging contactless service where customer can book service appointment through the various digital platforms offered by the company.
This includes the TConnect mobile App, WhatsApp or Website. Customers can choose to pick up & drop services, and the dealership will make further arrangements to carry out the customers request in the shortest possible time with all the necessary safety precautions in place.
Commenting on the new announcement, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, TKM said, "We are aware of the extreme difficulties faced by our customers during this pandemic and the uncertainties it has brought. Our "Customer Connect Program 2.0" is a step further to build confidence and show our commitment to our valued customers by ensuring seamless communication and hassle-free processes to ensure customer convenience & utmost safety."
He further added, "Our dealerships will continue their efforts to support our customers, and as a responsible corporate citizen, we are extending our support to even take care of vehicle sanitization used by frontline warriors. Taking this opportunity, we would also like to sincerely request all our customers to stay at home and follow the guidelines announced by the Government."
Thoughts About The Toyota Extending Warranties & Maintanance Packages Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Toyota protects the validity of the free and paid warrant and maintenance packages getting expired during the lockdown period. Apart from providing a hassle-free experience to customers, it also increases the value of the paid maintenance packages and extended warranty programme.