- 6 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 8 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 11 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 13 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Denmark 0-1 Finland: Historic Pohjanpalo winner overshadowed by Eriksen collapse
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced an extension on various maintenance packages in the country. This includes standard warranty, paid warranty, free services and paid maintenance packages offered by the company.
Called the "Customer Connect Program 2.0", the programme is aimed at providing a sense of assurance to the customer in uncertain times. With workshops remain non-operational during the lockdown, the company has decided to extend the validity of maintenance packages and warranties by up to 1 month.
The extension benefits are extended to cities or states where the lockdown or movement restrictions are imposed. The rising cases of the Covid-19 virus have forced many States to announce a lockdown across the country.
Flattening the rising curve is the need of the hour and companies have decided to announce non-operational days at their production facilities, showrooms and workshops to safeguard their workforce.
Additionally, under the Customer Connect Program 2.0, TKM is offering Toyota Bactaklenz, a non-chemical fumigation treatment, at a special price for both Toyota as well as non-Toyota vehicles.
All Toyota dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following preventive protocols by adopting the highest standards of safety and hygiene practice. TKM is also encouraging contactless service where customer can book service appointment through the various digital platforms offered by the company.
This includes the TConnect mobile App, WhatsApp or Website. Customers can choose to pick up & drop services, and the dealership will make further arrangements to carry out the customers request in the shortest possible time with all the necessary safety precautions in place.
Commenting on the new announcement, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, TKM said, "We are aware of the extreme difficulties faced by our customers during this pandemic and the uncertainties it has brought. Our "Customer Connect Program 2.0" is a step further to build confidence and show our commitment to our valued customers by ensuring seamless communication and hassle-free processes to ensure customer convenience & utmost safety."
He further added, "Our dealerships will continue their efforts to support our customers, and as a responsible corporate citizen, we are extending our support to even take care of vehicle sanitization used by frontline warriors. Taking this opportunity, we would also like to sincerely request all our customers to stay at home and follow the guidelines announced by the Government."
Thoughts About The Toyota Extending Warranties & Maintanance Packages Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Toyota protects the validity of the free and paid warrant and maintenance packages getting expired during the lockdown period. Apart from providing a hassle-free experience to customers, it also increases the value of the paid maintenance packages and extended warranty programme.