- 9 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- 12 hrs ago TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- News 'Tika Utsav' from today; aim to vaccinate maximum eligible people
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs DC: Both Prithvi and I were hitting the ball well: Player-of-the-match Shikhar Dhawan
- Movies Mahesh Babu Heaps Praise On Vakeel Saab; Says Pawan Kalyan Is In Top Form!
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Lifestyle Gudi Padwa 2021: The Rituals And Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has announced its sales figures for February 2021. According to the sales report, the company has managed to improve its numbers by 27 per cent last month as compared to January 2021.
Toyota has registered 14,075 units of sales in February 2021, which is almost 3,000 units more in sales from the month previous to it. The latest models added to the brand entry-level offerings, the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser from the Toyota-Maruti alliance have resulted in more sales for the brand.
The company had registered a total of 10,352 unit in February last year. The sales have increased by over 36 per cent on sales on a Year-on-Year basis. Apart from the two models shared between both brands, standalone models from Toyota such as the Innova and the Fortuner have raked up decent numbers for the brand.
Toyota recently launched the facelift version of the Fortuner SUV. It also introduced a special edition variant called the Legender alongside the standard model of the SUV. The new offerings from the brand have helped it post impressive domestic sales figures as well.
Mr Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President at TKM said, "We started the year on a positive note and the trend continues as we close the second month of the year, clocking a growth of 36%."
"Wholesales have been very encouraging and we are witnessing a high influx of customer orders month on month, thereby both significantly contributing to the growth story. Sales in February have been better than sales in January, thus helping us register a 27% growth in wholesales."
He further added, "Moreover, new launches like the new Fortuner & Legender introduced in January and the new Innova Crysta launched in November 2020, have received a phenomenal response and have also been contributing to a significant increase in both customer enquiries as well as orders. Here, we would like to thank our customers for their relentless trust & faith in the brand."
Thoughts On The Toyota Car Sales Report For February 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors continues its upward trajectory of sales number in the Indian market in February 2021. The newest entry-level and high-end SUV offerings such as Urban Cruiser and the new Fortuner has helped the brand to post growth in sales.