- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: AB de Villiers explains how he deals with various challenges of T20 format
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has announced its sales figures for February 2021. According to the sales report, the company has managed to improve its numbers by 27 per cent last month as compared to January 2021.
Toyota has registered 14,075 units of sales in February 2021, which is almost 3,000 units more in sales from the month previous to it. The latest models added to the brand entry-level offerings, the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser from the Toyota-Maruti alliance have resulted in more sales for the brand.
The company had registered a total of 10,352 unit in February last year. The sales have increased by over 36 per cent on sales on a Year-on-Year basis. Apart from the two models shared between both brands, standalone models from Toyota such as the Innova and the Fortuner have raked up decent numbers for the brand.
Toyota recently launched the facelift version of the Fortuner SUV. It also introduced a special edition variant called the Legender alongside the standard model of the SUV. The new offerings from the brand have helped it post impressive domestic sales figures as well.
Mr Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President at TKM said, "We started the year on a positive note and the trend continues as we close the second month of the year, clocking a growth of 36%."
"Wholesales have been very encouraging and we are witnessing a high influx of customer orders month on month, thereby both significantly contributing to the growth story. Sales in February have been better than sales in January, thus helping us register a 27% growth in wholesales."
He further added, "Moreover, new launches like the new Fortuner & Legender introduced in January and the new Innova Crysta launched in November 2020, have received a phenomenal response and have also been contributing to a significant increase in both customer enquiries as well as orders. Here, we would like to thank our customers for their relentless trust & faith in the brand."
Thoughts On The Toyota Car Sales Report For February 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors continues its upward trajectory of sales number in the Indian market in February 2021. The newest entry-level and high-end SUV offerings such as Urban Cruiser and the new Fortuner has helped the brand to post growth in sales.