- 23 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- News To Rahul Gandhi's vaccine shortage remark, health minister's crushing comeback
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
The Hyundai Creta is the best-selling car in India for May 2021 by beating Maruti Suzuki Swift. The sales chart now consists of six SUVs.
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||11,540||-67.0|
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||718||429.8|
Thoughts About The Top-selling Cars In May 2021
The top-selling cars sales chart is dominated by Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki with three models ranking from each brand. However, Maruti Suzuki WagonR, a best-seller in the month of April has taken a massive hit in sales last month. The tall-riding hatchback has registered just 2,086 units in sales in May, as compared to 18,656 units in April. As a result, it does not even make it to the top-10 list.