- 1 hr ago Honda Mid-Size SUV India Launch Expected Soon: To Rival Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz Electric Car To Feature 1,000km Range: Plans To Go Completely Electric By 2030
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz EV Range Around 500 Kilometers: To Feature Bigger Battery Pack Than Nexon EV
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Under FAME II: 350 Units Installed; State-Wise Numbers & More
- Education Bal Gangadhar Tilak Birth Anniversary: Some Unknown Facts About The Freedom Fighter
- Sports Tokyo 2020, Weightlifting Preview: Platform for Mirabai Chanu to exorcise ghosts of 2016 Rio Games
- Lifestyle From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- Finance Mirae Asset Nifty Financial Services ETF NFO Opens: Should You Invest?
- Movies Gautam Rode Reveals He Lost A BIG Film With A Superstar As He Tested Positive For COVID-19
- News Indian origin Shrina Kurani to run for US House of Representatives
- Technology TCL 10 Tab Max, Tab 10 4G, Tab 10S Launched In India; Features, Price, And Sale
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In August
The Hyundai Creta is the best-selling car in India for May 2021 by beating Maruti Suzuki Swift. The sales chart now consists of six SUVs.
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||11,540||-67.0|
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||718||429.8|
Thoughts About The Top-selling Cars In May 2021
The top-selling cars sales chart is dominated by Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki with three models ranking from each brand. However, Maruti Suzuki WagonR, a best-seller in the month of April has taken a massive hit in sales last month. The tall-riding hatchback has registered just 2,086 units in sales in May, as compared to 18,656 units in April. As a result, it does not even make it to the top-10 list.