- 10 min ago Benelli 502c Launched In India At Rs 4.98 Lakh: 46bhp, TFT Display & USD Forks Available
- 1 hr ago New Royal Enfield Himalayan Variant Spied Testing With Several Changes: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Maserati Levante Review — A Luxurious, Sporty & Flamboyant SUV With A Great Soundtrack
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India golfers led by Anirban Lahiri make solid start
- Technology BGMI Lite Release Date In India: BGMI For iOS, BGMI Lite Coming Together?
- Movies Milind Soman Asks 'Has Someone Hacked Wikipedia' After Finding Factual Errors On His Page
- News Active cases now at 1.28% of country’s total positive cases
- Finance Insider Trading: Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra Fined Rs 3 Lakh By SEBI
- Education Maharashtra Government Reduces School Fees By 15% For Academic Year 2021-22
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Hyundai Creta is the best-selling car in India for May 2021 by beating Maruti Suzuki Swift. The sales chart now consists of six SUVs.
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||11,540||-67.0|
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||718||429.8|
Thoughts About The Top-selling Cars In May 2021
The top-selling cars sales chart is dominated by Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki with three models ranking from each brand. However, Maruti Suzuki WagonR, a best-seller in the month of April has taken a massive hit in sales last month. The tall-riding hatchback has registered just 2,086 units in sales in May, as compared to 18,656 units in April. As a result, it does not even make it to the top-10 list.