- 48 min ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 2 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 2 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 17 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Sports India vs England: Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Jayant Yadav to travel to UK as replacements
- Technology Maxima Max Pro X4 Review: Well-Built, Feature-Loaded Smartwatch
- News Traffic on South Western Railway remains affected for second day due to landslides, derailment
- Movies Lucifer Remake: Here's The Latest Update Of Chiranjeevi-Mohan Raja’s Film!
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
The Hyundai Creta is the best-selling car in India for May 2021 by beating Maruti Suzuki Swift. The sales chart now consists of six SUVs.
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||11,540||-67.0|
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||718||429.8|
Thoughts About The Top-selling Cars In May 2021
The top-selling cars sales chart is dominated by Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki with three models ranking from each brand. However, Maruti Suzuki WagonR, a best-seller in the month of April has taken a massive hit in sales last month. The tall-riding hatchback has registered just 2,086 units in sales in May, as compared to 18,656 units in April. As a result, it does not even make it to the top-10 list.