- 13 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The first week of February 2021 is already behind us. The second month of 2021 has gotten off to a busy start, witnessing multiple unveils, launches and milestone achievements. This includes the unveiling of Citroen's first product for India, C5 Aircross SUV and Tata Motors commencing the bookings for their upcoming Safari SUV.
It also includes launches such as the 2021 Maserati Ghibli and the 2021 Mahindra XUV300 petrol-automatic. Toyota also announced the achievement of a booking milestone for its recently introduced Fortuner SUV.
Here are the top five highlights from the Indian four-wheeler industry during the previous week:
Citroen C5 Aircross Unveiled
Citroen - the French carmaker, unveiled their first product for the Indian market in the form of the C5 Aircross SUV. The upcoming model is said to come packed with features, equipment and a whole lot of tech, along with a powerful powertrain as well. The Citroen C5 Aircross is expected to go on sale in the coming months — here are the details ahead of its launch.
Tata Safari Bookings Commence
Tata Motors has officially commenced bookings for its upcoming flagship SUV, the Safari. The 2021 Tata Safari SUV will be positioned above the brand's Harrier model and will rival the likes of the MG Hector Plus. The company has also revealed the launch date of the model, which is scheduled for 22 February — here are more details.
2021 Mahindra XUV300 Petrol-Automatic Launched In India
Mahindra has launched the 2021 XUV300 compact-SUV with a petrol-automatic powertrain option. The new (2021) Mahindra XUV300 petrol-automatic is offered on the W6(O) variant and is priced at Rs 9.95 lakh, ex-showroom. The mid and lower-spec variants also come with a number of other updates as well — find out what the updates are, here!
Toyota Fortuner & Fortuner Legender SUV Booking Milestone
Toyota introduced their updated 2021 Fortuner facelift SUV in the Indian market, last month. The company has now announced that the SUV has received an extremely positive response with over 5000 bookings since its launch. Toyota launched the updated Fortuner with a number of updates, while also introducing a new range-topping Legender variant — here are the details.
2021 Maserati Ghibli Launched In India
Maserati introduced their 2021 Ghibli Hybrid in the Indian market. The new updated version of the luxury sports sedan comes with a price tag of Rs 1.15 crore and offers a number of updates and revisions. Mechanically, however, the 2021 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid remains identical to its previous version — here's everything you need to know!
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
The second month of 2021 has gotten off to a busy start, with a number of updates taking place in the industry. Being just the first week of February, we can expect many more updates in the coming weeks as well.