- 29 min ago Revolt RV300 & RV400 Bookings Closed Again In Existing Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq And Volkswagen Taigun Spied Testing Together: Here's Everything You Need To know!
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive Next Year!
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc Bookings & Deliveries Details Announced
- Lifestyle Virasat Actress Pooja Batra Inspires Us To Style Up Our Wardrobe With Her Top 5 Dresses
- News Explained: With COVID-19, black fungus cases spike, know why
- Movies Music Composer Vanraj Bhatia Passes Away; Farhan Akhtar & Other Celebs Express Their Grief
- Technology WhatsApp Sticker Suggestion In Works; Another Telegram Rip-Off?
- Education Madhya Pradesh Universities To Conduct Open Book Exams For UG, PG Courses
- Sports Alarm bells started going off, it was chaos - Chris Morris on COVID in IPL bio-bubble
- Finance Paytm app launches new tool to help users find available slots for COVID-19 vaccines
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
The new Mahindra Thar recently crossed the 50,000+ bookings in just 6 months. The SUV has taken the market by storm with its bold design, feature-packed interiors and powerful engine options and has now crossed this new milestone.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, the new SUV now comes with a new skid plate. These new units claim to provide better protection to the radiator and front underbody. The new skid plate will protect the Thar from mud, dust, stones and protect the radiator.
Not only this, but the company is now offering a radiator protector guard kit worth Rs 5,550 as an optional accessory. And not only that, but the company will also be offering a new fuel tank protector worth Rs 2,335. The previous-generation Mahindra Thar was a game-changer for the brand as it further strengthened Mahindra's roots and spread an aura of adventure throughout its product portfolio.
The new Thar is available in three variants with prices starting at Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options. The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar Getting These Accessories
The all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the best off-roader present in the country and with these additional accessories, the SUV has not become even more reliable. Now, the new Thar features a lot of changes that include a lot of creature comforts that were missing from the previous generation model.