- 4 hrs ago KTM Postpones Pro Experience Rides; Says ‘Park Your KTM’
- 5 hrs ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- 5 hrs ago New Mahindra XUV500 To Re-Launch As Hyundai Creta Rival: Does This Mean The End Of Cheetah?
- 7 hrs ago Kia India Extends Free Service Period By Two Months Again Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News WHO chief scientist warns against use of Ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment
- Sports Djokovic beats Fritz after Rome rain, Auger-Aliassime masters Schwartzman
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Fame Bhavya Gandhi's Father Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- Finance Moody's Joins Other Rating Agencies; Cuts FY22 GDP Forecast To 9.3 Per cent
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The new Mahindra Thar recently crossed the 50,000+ bookings in just 6 months. The SUV has taken the market by storm with its bold design, feature-packed interiors and powerful engine options and has now crossed this new milestone.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, the new SUV now comes with a new skid plate. These new units claim to provide better protection to the radiator and front underbody. The new skid plate will protect the Thar from mud, dust, stones and protect the radiator.
Not only this, but the company is now offering a radiator protector guard kit worth Rs 5,550 as an optional accessory. And not only that, but the company will also be offering a new fuel tank protector worth Rs 2,335. The previous-generation Mahindra Thar was a game-changer for the brand as it further strengthened Mahindra's roots and spread an aura of adventure throughout its product portfolio.
The new Thar is available in three variants with prices starting at Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options. The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar Getting These Accessories
The all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the best off-roader present in the country and with these additional accessories, the SUV has not become even more reliable. Now, the new Thar features a lot of changes that include a lot of creature comforts that were missing from the previous generation model.