- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- News Thane: Pet turtle dies after falling from 20th floor, owner booked
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
The new Mahindra Thar recently crossed the 50,000+ bookings in just 6 months. The SUV has taken the market by storm with its bold design, feature-packed interiors and powerful engine options and has now crossed this new milestone.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, the new SUV now comes with a new skid plate. These new units claim to provide better protection to the radiator and front underbody. The new skid plate will protect the Thar from mud, dust, stones and protect the radiator.
Not only this, but the company is now offering a radiator protector guard kit worth Rs 5,550 as an optional accessory. And not only that, but the company will also be offering a new fuel tank protector worth Rs 2,335. The previous-generation Mahindra Thar was a game-changer for the brand as it further strengthened Mahindra's roots and spread an aura of adventure throughout its product portfolio.
The new Thar is available in three variants with prices starting at Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options. The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar Getting These Accessories
The all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the best off-roader present in the country and with these additional accessories, the SUV has not become even more reliable. Now, the new Thar features a lot of changes that include a lot of creature comforts that were missing from the previous generation model.