- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Movies Kiara Advani Says 'Dil Maange More' As She Leaves For Shershaah Promotions To Kargil
- News Telangana’s 13th century Ramappa temple conferred UNESCO heritage tag
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka: Prithvi Shaw, Varun Chakravarthy make T20I debuts as SL elect to field against India
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
A Tesla Model 3 has been delivered to a buyer in Bangalore. While most of the elite in India await the India launch of Tesla, a Tesla Model 3 decked in Red has been imported into the country.
Tesla announced its entry into the Indian market several months ago and registered itself in the country a few days after the start of this year. Post this, there have been numerous spy shots of the brand's entry-level model, the Tesla Model 3 being tested with camouflage.
That being said, Tesla is planning to officially launch the vehicle by the end of this year. Meanwhile, a family in Bengaluru has already taken delivery of a Tesla Model 3. The vehicle delivered is a Tesla Model 3 in its dual-motor setup finished in a lovely shade of Red.
The picture of this particular vehicle has already started doing rounds on various social media platforms. In the USA, the Tesla Model 3 range starts at $39,990, which is around Rs 29.76 lakh in today's exchange rates. However, because Tesla will be sold in India as a CBU, the prices are expected to jump up considerably.
We expect the Model 3 to be priced above Rs 70 lakh. It is said that the base model of the Tesla Model 3 can do 423 kilometres on a single charge, while a sprint from 0 to 100km/h takes just 6 seconds.
The top-end variant can do 586 kilometres on a single charge and the 0-100km/h dash takes just about 3 seconds.
Thoughts On Tesla Model 3 In Bangalore
If Tesla prices the Model 3 at around Rs 70 Lakh, a huge chunk of premium car buyers in Tier 1 cities and Tier 2 cities will be flocking to book their first luxury EV. Until then though, Bangaloreans can feast their eyes on this private import.
Source: Automobili Ardent