- 41 min ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- 1 hr ago Honda CB200X Review Video — USD Forks & 17bhp: Ideal For Off-Road Usage? Watch The Video!
- 2 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 2 days ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- Movies Shilpa Shetty Shares Note On Recovering From Bad Times; 'I Hate Bad Times As Much As Anyone Does'
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs MI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy tips, Possible Playing 11, Match prediction
- Technology Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE To Receive Three Major Android Updates
- News Modi, Biden meet: India, US call for perpetrators of 26/11 attacks to be brought to justice
- Finance DoP Introduces Charges For ATM transactions On ATM Outlets of lndia Post
- Lifestyle R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
How to open the door of a Tesla Cybertruck? Elon Musk has revealed how a Tesla Cybertruck's doors open. The CEO of Tesla has revealed this party trick via a reply to a tweet. In the tweet, Elon Musk revealed that the Tesla Cybertruck will recognise its owner and open the doors itself for easy entry.
When Tesla revealed its first-ever all-electric pick-up truck back in 2019, the brand left the whole world polarised with opinions regarding its unconventional design. At the same time, the claimed capabilities of the pickup truck astonished everybody.
While revealing the Cybertruck to the world, Elon Musk constantly mentioned that the Cybertruck will match the performance of a sports car while staying true to its pick-up truck looks with go-anywhere abilities.
In one of his recent tweets, Elon Musk mentioned that the production variant of Tesla Cybertruck will remain largely similar to the prototype showcased in 2019. The tweet from Elon Musk said, "In the end, we kept the production design almost exactly the same as the show car. Just some small tweaks here & there to make it slightly better. No door handles. Car recognizes you & opens door,"
Just like that, the CEO of Tesla spilled the beans about the ‘smart doors' of the Tesla Cybertruck. In the same tweet, he also mentioned that the electric pickup truck will get four-wheel steering. "Having all four wheels steer is amazing for nimble handling & tight turns!" said the tweet from Elon Musk.
Despite the polarising design, the Tesla Cybertruck has already received over 2 lakh orders across the globe. However, due to the recent pandemic, there have been delays in the production of the Cybertruck at Tesla's newly built state-of-the-art production facility in Texas.
Thoughts On Tesla Cybertruck Featuring Smart Doors Without Door Handles
With a 0-100km/h time of just under 6.5 seconds and a range of 400+ kms, the Tesla Cybertruck is one of the best EVs. It is also a pioneer in the electric pickup truck segment. Being a Tesla, we did expect it to feature smart tech and it turns out Tesla has engineered the smart technology even in the doors. Fascinating stuff, don't you think?