- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News PM Modi chairs high level meet, reviews availability of oxygen & medicines; Gets briefed on Mucormycosis too
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's COVID fund-raising campaign gathers steam, nearly Rs 11 crore raised
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Tata Motors has silently discontinued the Victory Yellow colour option for the Tiago, the sub-4-metre hatchback. Tata Motors may have pulled the plug on Victory Yellow due to low sales but we are yet to receive an official statement from Tata regarding this matter.
Previously, Tata had replaced the Tectonic Blue colour with the new Arizona Blue for the Tiago, thus making Six colours official for the Tiago — Flame Red, Arizona Blue, Pure Silver, Pearlescent White, Victory Yellow and Daytona Grey. Now, the Victory Yellow has been discontinued, leaving the hatchback with five colour options.
With a 4-Star safety rating from Global NCAP, the Tata Tiago is not only one of the safest hatchbacks in India but it is also the safest hatchback in its segment. It comes with a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine with 85bhp and 113Nm. All this power and torque is channelled to the front wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Tiago comes in 7 variants – XE, XT, XTA, XZ, XZ+, XZA and XZA+, where the ‘A' denotes the automatic variants. The top-end variants come with features such as a 7-inch infotainment system developed by Harman with 8-speakers, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, rear parking camera, 15-inch alloy wheels, rear wash wiper with defogger, height-adjustable driver seat, cooled glove box etc.
Tata Motors is also working on a CNG version of the Tiago in order to bring more customers under the brand. The new Tata Tiago is priced from Rs 4.85 lakh for the base variant, XE, and goes all the way up to Rs 6.84 lakh for the top-spec XZA+ variant.
Thoughts On Tata Tiago Victory Yellow Shade Being Discontinued
The Tata Tiago is one of the most value-for-money hatchbacks in its segment and the safest. It sells well too. However, some colours aren't very popular with buyers. The Victory Yellow shade didn't sell very well and hence, had to go. We're not sure at this moment if Tata Motors will introduce another colour to replace it.