- 3 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- 6 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- Movies Stranger Things: Gaten Matarazzo & David Harbour Drop Hints About The Anticipated Season 4
- Lifestyle Rakul Preet Singh Looks Cute And Awesome In Her Gingham Co-ord Set; Know The Price Inside!
- Finance Wipro Q4 Results: Net Profit Jumps 28% to Rs 2,972 crore, Beats Estimates
- News Amid COVID-19 cases, Punjab to promote students of classes 5, 8, 10 without exams
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs DC, Match 7 Live Updates: Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals lock horns at the Wankhede Stadium
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Tata Motors is currently working on the CNG models of Tiago and Tigor for the Indian market. The homegrown automaker is now looking to expand the Tiago and Tigor range by adding CNG-powered variants to the line-up. Both the cars were spotted testing earlier on our roads.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, the CNG variants of the Tiago and Tigor were spotted testing under heavy wraps while performing road tests in the ghat region towards Lonavala, Maharashtra. Tata Motors is expected to launch both these models sometime later this year.
As seen in the spy pictures, both the models are likely to be based on the facelifted models of Tiago and Tigor. However, we don't expect any dimensions or design changes on the cars. As seen in the images, the Tata Tiago CNG appears to be a mid-trim variant featuring multi-spoke alloy wheels, whereas the Tigor looks-like a lower-variant as it is running on steel rims.
The updated BS6 versions of Tiago and Tigor get a tri-arrow theme on the grille, projector headlamps, LED DRLs, fog lamps, shark fin antenna, LED high mount stop lamp, LED taillights and many more.
Powering both the Tiago and Tigor CNG the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine. The unit is capable of producing 85bhp of power and a peak torque of 113Nm. Both the cars will come paired with either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT).
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago And Tigor CNG Getting Spied
In recent times, the petrol engine has become a popular choice for car buyers in the Indian market as the diesel mills age getting discontinued due to the emission norms. However, when launched, the Tiago CNG will compete against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG, Hyundai Santro CNG and others and the Tigor CNG will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Aura CNG.