- 11 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- News Uddhav Thackeray wants 8-day lockdown in Maharashtra, COVID Task Force recommends 2-weeks
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 11 Highlights: Vyjayanthi Decides To Leave Voluntarily In Place Of Evictee Shamanth
- Sports Carreno Busta clinches maiden home title as Sonego completes Cagliari double
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Tata Motors has announced the delivery of 100 Safari SUVs on a single day. The mega-delivery event from the brand took place at Delhi-NCR, after having received an overwhelming response in the market, since its launch in the market.
The new Tata Safari is offered in a range of variants, with a starting price of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company announced that a majority of the customers have chosen the top-spec XZA+ trim, while Royal Blue and Orcus White are the most preferred paint schemes on the 6/7-seater SUV.
The Tata Safari was introduced in India recently and is based on the same platform as its five-seater sibling, the Harrier. This comes in the form of the OMEGARC platform, which has been derived from the D8 architecture of Land Rover. The Tata Safari is also the latest model from the brand to receive the brand's ‘Impact 2.0' design language.
Tata Motors also announced that the company has registered a 9 per cent growth in PV sales during the YTD FY21 period in the Delhi-NCR region. The passenger vehicles sales of Tata Motors has also been witnessing stellar performance month-on-month, clocking in over 23,000 units of sales consistently since October 2020. The rising demand for Tata products is said to be due to the brand's 'New Forever' philosophy.
Ritesh Khare, Zonal Manager, North, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"We are elated to see the response coming in for the all-new Safari. The delivery of 100 Safaris on a single day is proof of the same. Built on the successful OMEGARC which is derived from the legendary D8 platform, this vehicle is the perfect combination of good looks and power without compromising on the drive and ride quality."
"With its plush interiors, state-of-the-art connectivity, premium features and competitive pricing, we are confident that the Safari SUV will continue luring everyone's hearts in the days to come."
Thoughts On The Tata Safari Mega-Delivery Event In Delhi-NCR
Tata Safari seems to have gotten off to a flying start in terms of sales in the Indian market. The SUV offers a stylish design, feature-packed cabin and strong performance. The Safari SUV in India rivals the likes of the MG Hector Plus and the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar.