- 3 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 6 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 6 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli becomes first player to score 6000 runs in Indian Premier League
- Movies Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan Surprises Pavitra Punia On Her Birthday; Couple Enjoy Intimate Celebration At Home
- News Mamata Banerjee cancels all poll meetings amid soaring COVID-19 cases, to address people virtually
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Tata Motors has announced the delivery of 100 Safari SUVs on a single day. The mega-delivery event from the brand took place at Delhi-NCR, after having received an overwhelming response in the market, since its launch in the market.
The new Tata Safari is offered in a range of variants, with a starting price of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company announced that a majority of the customers have chosen the top-spec XZA+ trim, while Royal Blue and Orcus White are the most preferred paint schemes on the 6/7-seater SUV.
The Tata Safari was introduced in India recently and is based on the same platform as its five-seater sibling, the Harrier. This comes in the form of the OMEGARC platform, which has been derived from the D8 architecture of Land Rover. The Tata Safari is also the latest model from the brand to receive the brand's ‘Impact 2.0' design language.
Tata Motors also announced that the company has registered a 9 per cent growth in PV sales during the YTD FY21 period in the Delhi-NCR region. The passenger vehicles sales of Tata Motors has also been witnessing stellar performance month-on-month, clocking in over 23,000 units of sales consistently since October 2020. The rising demand for Tata products is said to be due to the brand's 'New Forever' philosophy.
Ritesh Khare, Zonal Manager, North, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"We are elated to see the response coming in for the all-new Safari. The delivery of 100 Safaris on a single day is proof of the same. Built on the successful OMEGARC which is derived from the legendary D8 platform, this vehicle is the perfect combination of good looks and power without compromising on the drive and ride quality."
"With its plush interiors, state-of-the-art connectivity, premium features and competitive pricing, we are confident that the Safari SUV will continue luring everyone's hearts in the days to come."
Thoughts On The Tata Safari Mega-Delivery Event In Delhi-NCR
Tata Safari seems to have gotten off to a flying start in terms of sales in the Indian market. The SUV offers a stylish design, feature-packed cabin and strong performance. The Safari SUV in India rivals the likes of the MG Hector Plus and the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar.