- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 13 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors has launched the much-awaited new-generation Safari in the Indian market. The new Tata Safari retails at an introductory starting price of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company also announced the launch of a special-edition variant of the SUV called the Safari Adventure Persona Edition.
The Safari Adventure Persona Edition is the range-topping variants in both manual and automatic gearbox options. The special-edition variant of the SUV features a host of changes inside and out over the standard variant of the Safari. Here are all the changes explained in detail.
Starting with the biggest change on the exterior of the Safari Adventure Persona Edition is its paint scheme. It features an exclusive paint scheme called the ‘Tropical Mist'. According to the company, the paint scheme is inspired by the misty green shades of the tropical forest. The exclusive paint scheme will help the special edition stand out from the standard variant.
Apart from the exclusive exterior paint scheme, the Safari Adventure Persona Edition features a couple of other exterior changes over the standard edition of the SUV. This includes the R18 Charcoal Grey machined alloy wheels, roof rails, front grille door handles and the Safari Mascot finished in Piano Black. Skid plates at both ends are finished in a Charcoal Grey scheme.
Moving to the changes made to the interiors Safari Adventure Persona Edition. The white colour scheme present on the standard variant of the Safari is replaced with a brown colour scheme on the special edition of the SUV. The company stated that the golden hues of the deserts have been the inspiration behind the new brown upholstery in the Safari Adventure Persona Edition.
Some of the other changes made to the cabin include an all-black dashboard with new dark chrome and piano black trims and finishing. On the other hand, the centre console features a light brown insert around the gear lever, door handles and grab handles.
The Safari Adventure Persona Edition is offered in both 6- and 7-seater configuration. It is based on the top-spec XZ+ trims and comes packed with all features offered with the regular Safari variant. The manual and the automatic variants of the special edition model retail at Rs 20.20 lakh and Rs 21.45 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the Safari Adventure Persona Edition remains the same mechanically as the standard variant. The new Tata Safari is powered by the 2.0-litre diesel engine that does its duties on the Harrier. It produces a maximum of 168bhp and a peak torque of 350Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Tata Safari Adventure Persona Edition
The Tata Safari Adventure Persona Edition features blacked-out elements with a brown interior theme, that enhances the ruggedness of the SUV. The special edition variant will cater to buyers looking for a more sporty appeal to the Safari. However, the changes are limited to cosmetic upgrades over the standard variant of the SUV.