- News Army orders Court of Inquiry into killing of civilians during during security ops in Mon district of Nagaland
- Sports Davis Cup: Daniil Medvedev seals Russia's win over Germany in semifinals
- Finance Buy This Finance Stock For +19% Return, Sharp Recovery, And Positive Outlook
- Movies Anil Kapoor Says Trolling Affects Him But Not As Much As It Affects Janhvi Or Sonam Kapoor
- Technology PS5 India Restock Date: How To Pre-Order? What Is Its Price?
- Lifestyle Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Tata Motors has officially launched the new Tata Punch micro-SUV, and the new micro-SUV from Tata Motors is available in 4 trim levels and prices start from Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
It is also the safest car in India with a score of 16.45 points and a 5-star safety rating for adult protection by Global-NCAP. Measuring 3827x1742x1615mm (LxWxH), the new Tata Punch is also slightly smaller than the Tata Nexon and Tata Altroz.
Speaking about the Tata Altroz, the new Tata Punch uses the same ALFA-ARC platform that underpins the Tata Altroz and is powered by an uprated 3-cylinder 1.2L Revotron petrol engine from the Tata Altroz.
This engine produces 84.48 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 113 Nm of torque at 3,300 rpm. However, unlike the Tata Altroz, the Tata Punch comes with a choice of either a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed AMT gearbox. Moreover, the AMT gearbox in the Tata Punch is augmented with an altitude adjusted mapping for better drivability.
As mentioned earlier, the new Tata Punch is offered in four trim levels - Pure, Adventure, Accomplished, and Creative. Moreover, customers can also customise with few packages such as Rythm, Dazzle and iRA, these packages are priced at Rs 35,000, Rs 45,000 and Rs 30,000 respectively.
Tata Punch Pure (MT)
The Tata Punch ‘Pure' is the base variant and prices start from Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The Tata Punch Pure variant comes with the following features.
- Dual Airbags
- ABS + EBD
- ISOFIX Provision
- Central locking
- IAC + ISS
- Brake Sway Control
- Front Power Windows
- Tilt-adjustable steering
- 90-degree opening doors
- Flat Floor
- LED Indicators
- Floating 3.5-inch Infotainment
- 4 Speakers
- Steering Mounted Controls
- USB charging port
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- All power windows
- Follow-Me-Home headlamps
- Anti-Glare IRVM
- Central Remote Locking with Flip key
- Full wheel covers
- Body-coloured ORVM
- Body-coloured door handles
- Floating Harman 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- LED tail lamps
- Front fog lamps
- 4 Speakers + 2 Tweeters
- R15 Hyper Style wheels
- Push-button start/stop
- One-touch-down power windows
- Cruise Control
- Driver seat height adjustment
- Traction Pro (AMT)
- 16-inch Diamond cut alloy wheels
- LED DRLs
- Projector headlamps
- Black tape on A-pillar
- Roof Rails
- 7-inch TFT screen
- Auto Headlamps
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto Fold ORVMs
- Fully automatic temperature control
- Cooled glove box
- Rear wiper + washer
- Rear defogger
- Puddle lamps
- Rear seat armrest
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob
Rhythm Pack adds a 3.5-inch infotainment unit with steering mounted audio controls and 4-speakers.
Tata Punch Adventure (MT/AMT)
Tata Punch Adventure is the lower-mid variant in the Tata Punch lineup and prices for this variant start from Rs 6.39 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Like the Tata Punch Pure variant, the Adventure variant can also be equipped with the Rhythm pack.
However, in the Adventure variant, the Rhythm pack adds features such as a 7-inch Harman infotainment screen, additional 2 tweeters, AA/ACP and a reverse parking camera.
Tata Punch Accomplished (MT/AMT)
Tata Punch Accomplished is the upper-mid variant in the Tata Punch lineup and prices start from Rs 7.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The Accomplished variant comes with more techy savvy features.
The Adventurevariant can be paired with a ‘Dazzle Pack' for additional features such as 16-inch Diamond cut alloy wheels, LED DRLs, projector headlamps and a black tape on A-pillar for a floating effect.
Tata Punch Creative (MT/AMT)
The Tata Punch Creative is the top-end variant and prices for this variant starts from Rs 8.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The Tata Punch Creative variant comes packed with all the essential bells and whistles.
Moreover, the top-end variant also gets its unique add-on pack called 'iRA Pack', which adds iRA connected tech to the car.
Thoughts About Tata Punch And Its Four Variants
The four variants offered in Tata Punch micro-SUV is well-judged but Tata Motors has also added a unique customisation pack on all variants to offer even more flexibility to customers. It would be really positive if other manufacturers also stat following this method.