- Technology Google Play’s Best Of 2021: Games, Everyday Essentials, Fun, TV, Personal Growth, And Much More
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Tata Motors has officially launched the new Tata Punch micro-SUV, and the new micro-SUV from Tata Motors is available in 4 trim levels and prices start from Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
It is also the safest car in India with a score of 16.45 points and a 5-star safety rating for adult protection by Global-NCAP. Measuring 3827x1742x1615mm (LxWxH), the new Tata Punch is also slightly smaller than the Tata Nexon and Tata Altroz.
Speaking about the Tata Altroz, the new Tata Punch uses the same ALFA-ARC platform that underpins the Tata Altroz and is powered by an uprated 3-cylinder 1.2L Revotron petrol engine from the Tata Altroz.
This engine produces 84.48 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 113 Nm of torque at 3,300 rpm. However, unlike the Tata Altroz, the Tata Punch comes with a choice of either a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed AMT gearbox. Moreover, the AMT gearbox in the Tata Punch is augmented with an altitude adjusted mapping for better drivability.
As mentioned earlier, the new Tata Punch is offered in four trim levels - Pure, Adventure, Accomplished, and Creative. Moreover, customers can also customise with few packages such as Rythm, Dazzle and iRA, these packages are priced at Rs 35,000, Rs 45,000 and Rs 30,000 respectively.
Tata Punch Pure (MT)
The Tata Punch ‘Pure' is the base variant and prices start from Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The Tata Punch Pure variant comes with the following features.
- Dual Airbags
- ABS + EBD
- ISOFIX Provision
- Central locking
- IAC + ISS
- Brake Sway Control
- Front Power Windows
- Tilt-adjustable steering
- 90-degree opening doors
- Flat Floor
- LED Indicators
- Floating 3.5-inch Infotainment
- 4 Speakers
- Steering Mounted Controls
- USB charging port
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- All power windows
- Follow-Me-Home headlamps
- Anti-Glare IRVM
- Central Remote Locking with Flip key
- Full wheel covers
- Body-coloured ORVM
- Body-coloured door handles
- Floating Harman 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- LED tail lamps
- Front fog lamps
- 4 Speakers + 2 Tweeters
- R15 Hyper Style wheels
- Push-button start/stop
- One-touch-down power windows
- Cruise Control
- Driver seat height adjustment
- Traction Pro (AMT)
- 16-inch Diamond cut alloy wheels
- LED DRLs
- Projector headlamps
- Black tape on A-pillar
- Roof Rails
- 7-inch TFT screen
- Auto Headlamps
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto Fold ORVMs
- Fully automatic temperature control
- Cooled glove box
- Rear wiper + washer
- Rear defogger
- Puddle lamps
- Rear seat armrest
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob
Rhythm Pack adds a 3.5-inch infotainment unit with steering mounted audio controls and 4-speakers.
Tata Punch Adventure (MT/AMT)
Tata Punch Adventure is the lower-mid variant in the Tata Punch lineup and prices for this variant start from Rs 6.39 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Like the Tata Punch Pure variant, the Adventure variant can also be equipped with the Rhythm pack.
However, in the Adventure variant, the Rhythm pack adds features such as a 7-inch Harman infotainment screen, additional 2 tweeters, AA/ACP and a reverse parking camera.
Tata Punch Accomplished (MT/AMT)
Tata Punch Accomplished is the upper-mid variant in the Tata Punch lineup and prices start from Rs 7.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The Accomplished variant comes with more techy savvy features.
The Adventurevariant can be paired with a ‘Dazzle Pack' for additional features such as 16-inch Diamond cut alloy wheels, LED DRLs, projector headlamps and a black tape on A-pillar for a floating effect.
Tata Punch Creative (MT/AMT)
The Tata Punch Creative is the top-end variant and prices for this variant starts from Rs 8.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The Tata Punch Creative variant comes packed with all the essential bells and whistles.
Moreover, the top-end variant also gets its unique add-on pack called 'iRA Pack', which adds iRA connected tech to the car.
Thoughts About Tata Punch And Its Four Variants
The four variants offered in Tata Punch micro-SUV is well-judged but Tata Motors has also added a unique customisation pack on all variants to offer even more flexibility to customers. It would be really positive if other manufacturers also stat following this method.