- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
Tata is gearing up to launch the Punch in India sometime during the festive season this year. Ahead of its launch, certain dealers have begun accepting bookings for the upcoming micro-SUV unofficially.
According to our sources, booking for the Tata Punch are being accepted for a token amount of Rs 11,000. As mentioned earlier, this is unofficial and the company is yet to make the pre-launch bookings official in the country, which is expected to happen in the coming weeks.
So far, Tata Motors has just revealed only very few details of the Punch. The upcoming micro-SUV is the derivative of the HBX concept showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. The Punch is the first SUV built on the ALFA-ARC (Agile Light Flexible Advanced Architecture), developed under Impact 2.0 design language.
The final production form looks similar to the concept and features a rugged stance up-front with a split-headlamp design and sleek-looking grille. It also features blacked-out bumpers, all-around body cladding and faux skid plates adding to the SUV-ish looks.
- LED headlamps with LED DRLs
- Fog lamps
- Split-LED tail lamps
- Dual-tone alloy wheels
- Dual-tone White roof & ORVMs
- White roof spoiler
- Blacked-out roof rails
On the inside, the upcoming Punch is expected to borrow most of its features from the Altroz hatchback. It includes the touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The infotainment system is also expected to feature the brand's connected technology with an enhanced iRA voice assistant system.
Other features include a semi-digital instrument cluster, climate control, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, rear ac vents, a button to start the car, cruise control and more.
Going by the enhanced safety of Tata cars in recent times, we expect the upcoming micro-SUV to come equipped with a host of features to ensure ample crash protection and occupant safety. ABS with EBD, dual airbags and ESP could be offered as standard across all variants. While the top variant could come with 6 airbags, front and rear parking sensors along with a reverse parking camera for enhanced safety.
The Punch is likely to be powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 85bhp and 113Nm of torque. The engine could be offered with a manual transmission and an AMT automatic, which is expected to arrive at a later date.
Thoughts About The Tata Punch Bookings Starting In India
The Indian market continues to seek a practical vehicle, which will eventually land in the purchase of an SUV. As a result, automakers in India are going SUV frenzy by launching their products across various segments.
Tata Motors is looking to enter a new segment with the launch of Punch in India. The new micro-SUV will rival the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100 and other cross-over hatchback models available in the country.