- 20 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Tata Motors has pushed several updates to the Nexon compact SUV silently. The updated compact SUV have begun arriving at showrooms in the Indian market. Here are all the changes that are made to the Nexon recently.
New Alloy Wheel Design
Starting with the latest change, the top-spec Nexon compact SUV variants featuring 16-inch alloy wheels has received a new design. It now features a 5-spoke design and replaced the Y-shaped look on the older wheels.
Alloy wheels are currently available in XZA+, XZ+, XZ+(S), XZA+(S), XZ+(O), XZA+(O) variants. While the lower-spec and mid-spec variants of the Nexon compact SUV feature 16-inch steel wheels with a wheel cover.
Tectonic Blue Colour Discontinued
Another silent updated made by the brand in recent time include the discontinuation of Tectonic Blue colour for the Nexon optional paint schemes. After the discontinuation of the Tectonic Blue colour, the Nexon is currently available in 5 paint schemes. This includes Foliage Green, Calgary White, Flame Red, Pure Silver, Daytona Grey.
The company made a similar colour change on its entry-level offering, the Tiago. However, the hatchback received a new Arizona Blue colour replacing the Tectonic Blue. Whether Nexon will undergo a similar revision remains to be seen.
Touchscreen Buttons Removed
The final change has been pushed to the interiors of the Nexon by the brand. The physical buttons for the touchscreen infotainment system have been removed. The set of buttons placed in between the infotainment system and the air-con vents on the dashboard are no longer present.
The physical helped in the navigation of various functions on the touchscreen infotainment system includes volume operation, changing tracks, accessing the phonebook and more. The physical buttons interface have now been digitally integrated inside the floating touchscreen unit.
These are all the changes made to the Nexon by Tata Motors. The company is yet to make an official announcement regarding all the new changes. We reckon it could be part of the brand's regular product improvement.
Tata Motors recently increased the prices of the Nexon in the Indian market. After the price increase, the compact SUV retails between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 12.95 lakh for the top-spec diesel XZA+ DT (O) variant.
The Nexon is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. The 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque. While the 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine dishes out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the engines come mated to either a standard six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed AMT automatic. The Tata Nexon is currently one of the popular models in the long list of compact SUV offerings in the country. It has secured fourth place in the top 10 best-selling compact SUVs sold in April 2021 — here are all details.
Thoughts About Tata Nexon Receiving Several Changes Silently
All the new changes pushed by the brand to Nexon could be part of the regular product development. The Tata Nexon is placed in the most competitive compact SUV segment in India. As a result, recent updates pushed by the brand could give the Nexon a fresh appeal.