- 19 min ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- 1 hr ago BYD T3 Electric Cargo Van Spotted On Test In India — Pioneering EVs In The Cargo Van Segment
- 14 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 15 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- News Video of a dog’s transformation after 3 kg of matted hair was shaved off will leave you in tears
- Technology Xiaomi Tests MIUI Battery Health Indicator: List of Compatible Smartphones
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia’s On-Screen Wife Simran Budharup Is Not Attending His Wedding; Find Out Why
- Finance UIDAI Introduce Direct Link To Change Address In Aadhaar Card, Check Steps Here
- Sports If a player dies what'll you do? Bolivia striker Martins slams Copa America organisers; gets banned
- Education West Bengal Board Result 2021: Evaluation Criteria Released For Madhyamik And HS Exams
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Tata Motors has increased the prices of its Nexon EV electric SUV in the Indian market. The company has increased the prices of the Nexon EV by Rs 16,000 depending on the variant of the electric SUV.
The company has yet again not made any changes to the bases-spec trim of the electric SUV. Despite the price increase, the starting price remains unchanged for the Nexon EV. However, the prices of the Nexon EV XZ+ and the XZ+ LUX variants have increased by Rs 16,000.
After the price increase, the Nexon EV XZ+ variant retails at Rs 15.56 lakh, while the top-spec XZ+ LUX variant costs Rs 16.56 lakh. The base-spec XM trims feature a price tag of Rs 13.99 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
|Tata Nexon EV Price List|
|Variant||New Price||Old Price|
|XM||₹13.99 Lakh||₹13.99 Lakh|
|XZ+||₹15.56 Lakh||₹15.40 Lakh|
|XZ+ LUX||₹16.56 Lakh||₹16.40 Lakh|
The Tata Nexon is currently the cheapest electric SUV on sale in the Indian market. The company has announced that the Nexon EV sales have crossed the 4,000 units mark in the Indian market.
Due to its practical range and features, it has also been well received in the Indian market. The Nexon EV holds a 64 per cent market share in the passenger four-wheeler EV and currently holds the best-selling electric SUV title in the country.
The company is also offering the Nexon EV with various ownership options. This includes a leasing service, where the subscriber will have to pay an all-inclusive cost per month for the entire period. This avoids any upfront downpayment and makes it easier to own a vehicle.
The electric SUV features a claimed driving range of 312km on a single charge. The actual range can be slightly less depending on several factors and is expected to be rated between 250 and 300km.
The charge times for Nexon EV via a home charger are rated between 7 to 8 hours for a complete charge. While charing the SUV through a fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 60 mins. The electric SUV also features regenerative braking technology for an improved driving range.
Some of the important features of the Nexon EV include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital instrument cluster, connected technology, climate control and more.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Prices Increased Again
Tata Motors has increased the price of the Nexon EV yet again in the Indian market. Like before, the company has not made any change in the price of the base-spec electric SUV. As a result, it continues to be the cheapest electric offering in the country representing good value for money.