- 6 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 21 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Movies Aniruddh Dave Discharged After 55 Days Of Hospitalisation Due To COVID-19; Says 'Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main'
- News In UP religious conversion racket, ED files money laundering case
- Finance Market Closing: Nifty Ends Above 15,850; Financials, Metals Outperform
- Technology Oppo Reno 6 Series With 90Hz Display Launching Soon In India: What To Expect?
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
- Lifestyle Pooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
- Sports Wimbledon: Injured defending champion Halep ruled out
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Tata Motors recently announced a price hike for its entire product line-up. A price hike of up to 1.8 per cent has been announced by Tata motors and the price variation depends upon the model and the variants. However, we are expecting that the price hike is due to the increase in the cost of production.
The company has increased the prices of the Altroz hatchback and the Nexon model. The Altroz now gets a starting price of Rs 5,79,900 lakhs for the base and goes all the way up to the Rs 9,55,900 lakh mark for the top-end trim. The Altroz gets three engine options: the first is a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp of power and 113Nm of torque.
Next up is the 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission.
The third engine is a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine, which it borrows from the Nexon. However, Tata Motors have de-tuned the engine, which on the Altroz i-Turbo produces 108bhp of power and 140Nm of peak torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Now coming to the Nexon, the SUV now gets a starting price of Rs 7,19,900 lakh for the base and goes all the way up to the Rs 11,62,900 lakh mark for the top-end variant. The Nexon is offered with both petrol and diesel engine options. One is a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 108bhp of power and 170Nm of peak torque.
While on the other hand, there is a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 108bhp of power and 260Nm of peak torque. Both the engines are offered with either a standard six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed AMT automatic gearbox unit. The compact SUV also features three driving modes to choose from ‘Eco', ‘City', and ‘Sport'.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Done By Tata Motors For the Nexon And The Altroz
As we mentioned above, the prices of the variants might have increased due to the increase in the cost of production. However, the hike in the price of the Nexon and the Altroz has not increased that much so it will affect the sales of the company.