- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Motors has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Karnataka Bank in a joint effort to introduce attractive financing offers for its customers to purchase their favourite Tata vehicle.
Under this collaborative initiative, customers can avail loans of up to 85 per cent on the on-road pricing of a Tata Motors vehicle with an interest rate linked to External Benchmark Lending Rate (EBLR). The tenure of this loan is set at a maximum time frame of up to 84 months.
Commenting on the partnership, Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, "We are elated to be partnering with Karnataka Bank to introduce attractive finance schemes for our customers. This is in alignment with our constant endeavor to make safe personal mobility solutions more accessible to individuals and families, while contributing to the joy of their overall ownership experience. We hope that these offers will boost customer morale and make the process of purchasing a car more convenient for all."
According to Mahabaleshwara M.S, Managing Director & CEO of Karnataka Bank, "This partnership with Tata Motors will be another milestone in our efforts to meet the aspirations of our esteemed customers to fulfil their dream of owning world class products from Tata Motors. Tata Motors will now offer preferred financier status to our bank for financing acquisition of four wheelers manufactured by the company. The proposition becomes even more attractive for the customer with Karnataka Bank now offering car loans through an end to end digital platform developed in house for existing as well as new customers, enabled with faster processing capabilities primarily envisioned for greater customer delight. The dreams of many of our customers to own a personal vehicle will now become a reality with this facility and I am sure this partnership will turn out to be a win-win arrangement for both the brands in their future growth journey."
In addition to the above, the individuals applying for the loan have to be at least 18 years of age and need to be income tax assessees. The scheme can also be availed by customers who are agriculturists and are owners of farming lands as well as by Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Thoughts About Tata Signing A MoU With Karnataka Bank
Through this memorandum of association between Tata Motors and Karnataka Bank, the customers will be able to avail the attractive offers at the time of purchasing their favourite Tata vehicle.