- 28 min ago Honda Patents The PCX Electric Scooter In India: Here Are All The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 & V4S Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz EQT Electric Van Revealed: Gorgeous Electric Van From Mercedes-Benz
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Temporarily Suspends Production Due To Covid-19: Read More To Find Out!
- News Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim health condition stable, discharged from Rohtak PGIMS
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh And Ruchikaa Kapoor To Welcome Their First Child: Report
- Sports Ramesh Powar pips WV Raman, Ajay Ratra as the new coach of Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Finance Akshaya Tritiya 2021: 3 Quick Ways To Buy Gold Via Payment Wallets
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Nagaland in May
- Education UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 Postponed, Exam To Be Held On October 10
- Technology Redmi Note 10S With MediaTek Helio G95 SoC Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 14,999
- Lifestyle Parshuram Jayanti 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, once again, there has been a lockdown that has been imposed across the country, especially in some major states. Manufacturers are working on limited staffs following the government's given rules and regulations.
Earlier this month, there were rumours that Tata Motors had halted the production of certain models in the passenger vehicle segment. However, the company has released an official statement today clarifying that the company is running its production operations at the Pune plant with a limited workforce, in line with the current COVID-19 norms, in Maharashtra.
This is the official statement from the company, "Tata Motors is running operations at its Pune plant in strict compliance with the guidelines mentioned in the 'Break the Chain' order of the Maharashtra government. A limited number of employees are attending duties adhering to all safety protocols, distancing norms and hygiene standards. We continue to remain vigilant about the safety and well-being of our employees. In addition to mandated testing, screening at plant gates is robust and if the asymptomatic case is identified, we ensure that the employee is isolated and provided with all support for quarantine and contact tracing thereafter. Our medical teams have also begun vaccination drives in our plants by collaborating with local health authorities, for our eligible employees of age 45 years and above."
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company recently launched the XTA variant of its Tiago hatchback in the Indian market at Rs 5.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). As the name suggests, the new variant is the AMT-equipped version of the XT variant in the Tiago hatchback's lineup. The hatchback continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the new five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Running The Production Plant
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Government had implied strict rules and regulations for the people who are working from offices. However, Tata Motors is strictly following the rules and regulations that need to be followed during this pandemic and also operating with limited staff members.