- 5 min ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 22 min ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- News MK Stalin seeks 500 MT oxygen allocation from Centre for Tamil Nadu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, once again, there has been a lockdown that has been imposed across the country, especially in some major states. Manufacturers are working on limited staffs following the government's given rules and regulations.
Earlier this month, there were rumours that Tata Motors had halted the production of certain models in the passenger vehicle segment. However, the company has released an official statement today clarifying that the company is running its production operations at the Pune plant with a limited workforce, in line with the current COVID-19 norms, in Maharashtra.
This is the official statement from the company, "Tata Motors is running operations at its Pune plant in strict compliance with the guidelines mentioned in the 'Break the Chain' order of the Maharashtra government. A limited number of employees are attending duties adhering to all safety protocols, distancing norms and hygiene standards. We continue to remain vigilant about the safety and well-being of our employees. In addition to mandated testing, screening at plant gates is robust and if the asymptomatic case is identified, we ensure that the employee is isolated and provided with all support for quarantine and contact tracing thereafter. Our medical teams have also begun vaccination drives in our plants by collaborating with local health authorities, for our eligible employees of age 45 years and above."
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company recently launched the XTA variant of its Tiago hatchback in the Indian market at Rs 5.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). As the name suggests, the new variant is the AMT-equipped version of the XT variant in the Tiago hatchback's lineup. The hatchback continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the new five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Running The Production Plant
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Government had implied strict rules and regulations for the people who are working from offices. However, Tata Motors is strictly following the rules and regulations that need to be followed during this pandemic and also operating with limited staff members.