- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Tata Motors has announced a price hike for its entire product line-up. A price hike of up to 1.8 percent has been announced by Tata motors and the variation in price depends upon the model and the variants.
The revised ex-showroom prices will be effective from 08 May, but the customers who booked their vehicle on or before 7th May 2021 will be protected from the newly hiked prices. However, Tata Motors is yet to update model wise prices.
The newly announced price hike is not surprising as it is customary for automotive manufacturers to hike prices following the advent of the new financial year. "Increase in prices of commodities, such as steel and precious metals, necessitates us to pass on a part of it through increase in price of our products" stated Shailesh Chandra, President of Passenger Vehicles Business for Tata Motors.
It is however unknown whether the recently launched Tata Safari will also receive the price hike. The new Safari is currently the most premium offering from Tata Motors and prices for the SUV starts from Rs 14.99 lakh for the Safari XE and goes all the way up to Rs 21,81,400 for the Safari XZA+ Adventure.
|Variant||New Price||Old Price|
|XE||₹14.99 Lakh||₹14.69 Lakh|
|XM||₹16.36 Lakh||₹16.00 Lakh|
|XMA||₹17.61 Lakh||₹17.25 Lakh|
|XT||₹17.81 Lakh||₹17.45 Lakh|
|XT+||₹18.61 Lakh||₹18.25 Lakh|
|XZ||₹19.51 Lakh||₹19.15 Lakh|
|XZA||₹20.76 Lakh||₹20.40 Lakh|
|XZ+||₹20.34 Lakh||₹19.99 Lakh|
|XZA+||₹21.61 Lakh||₹21.25 Lakh|
|XZ+ Adventure||₹20.56 Lakh||₹20.20 Lakh|
|XZA+ Adventure||₹21.81 Lakh||₹21.45 Lakh|
While the Tata Safari stays at the top of the product portfolio, It is the Tata Tiago that welcomes people into the brand's portfolio with a starting price of Rs 4,99,000 for the entry-level manual XE variant.
Thoughts On Tata Motors' Price Hike Across All Models
Even though Tata Motors has decided to hike the prices of its entire product line-up, Tata Motors has decided to protect its existing customers from a price hike. This gesture is a great sign of respect from Tata Motors towards their customers as most of the times the customer is charged the full amount to bill the vehicle as per the new price.