- 4 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 5 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 6 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 7 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Sports Former Olympic gold medallist shuttler Markis Kido passes away
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- News Kerala CM hints at region-wise restrictions; Lockdown strategy to change after June 16
- Movies Exclusive: Nikita Rawal On Bold OTT Content And Why She Has Declined Such Offers
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Tata Motors has announced a price hike for its entire product line-up. A price hike of up to 1.8 percent has been announced by Tata motors and the variation in price depends upon the model and the variants.
The revised ex-showroom prices will be effective from 08 May, but the customers who booked their vehicle on or before 7th May 2021 will be protected from the newly hiked prices. However, Tata Motors is yet to update model wise prices.
The newly announced price hike is not surprising as it is customary for automotive manufacturers to hike prices following the advent of the new financial year. "Increase in prices of commodities, such as steel and precious metals, necessitates us to pass on a part of it through increase in price of our products" stated Shailesh Chandra, President of Passenger Vehicles Business for Tata Motors.
It is however unknown whether the recently launched Tata Safari will also receive the price hike. The new Safari is currently the most premium offering from Tata Motors and prices for the SUV starts from Rs 14.99 lakh for the Safari XE and goes all the way up to Rs 21,81,400 for the Safari XZA+ Adventure.
|Variant||New Price||Old Price|
|XE||₹14.99 Lakh||₹14.69 Lakh|
|XM||₹16.36 Lakh||₹16.00 Lakh|
|XMA||₹17.61 Lakh||₹17.25 Lakh|
|XT||₹17.81 Lakh||₹17.45 Lakh|
|XT+||₹18.61 Lakh||₹18.25 Lakh|
|XZ||₹19.51 Lakh||₹19.15 Lakh|
|XZA||₹20.76 Lakh||₹20.40 Lakh|
|XZ+||₹20.34 Lakh||₹19.99 Lakh|
|XZA+||₹21.61 Lakh||₹21.25 Lakh|
|XZ+ Adventure||₹20.56 Lakh||₹20.20 Lakh|
|XZA+ Adventure||₹21.81 Lakh||₹21.45 Lakh|
While the Tata Safari stays at the top of the product portfolio, It is the Tata Tiago that welcomes people into the brand's portfolio with a starting price of Rs 4,99,000 for the entry-level manual XE variant.
Thoughts On Tata Motors' Price Hike Across All Models
Even though Tata Motors has decided to hike the prices of its entire product line-up, Tata Motors has decided to protect its existing customers from a price hike. This gesture is a great sign of respect from Tata Motors towards their customers as most of the times the customer is charged the full amount to bill the vehicle as per the new price.