- 6 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 7 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 9 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Pooja Gor Opens Up About Returning With Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2, Shares BTS Picture With Arhaan Behll
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors has announced the appointment of Marc Llistosella as their new Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director. Llistosella will replace Guenter Butschek as the new CEO & MD of Tata Motors with effect from 1 July 2021.
Butschek has led Tata Motors as their CEO & MD for a period of five years. He will be finally stepping down from his role on 30 June 2021. The decision comes after Butschek informed his desire to relocate to Germany for personal reasons.
N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Motors Limited said:
"I am delighted to welcome Marc to Tata Motors. Marc is an experienced automotive business leader with deep knowledge and expertise in Commercial Vehicles over his illustrious career and has extensive operational experience in India. Marc will bring this experience to take the Tata Motors Indian business to even greater heights."
Adding to his statement, Chandrasekaran, also stated, "I would like to thank Guenter for leading Tata Motors successfully over the last 5 years."
Prior to his new role, Llistosella was most recently the President & CEO of Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation and Head of Daimler Trucks in Asia. He has been the CEO & MD of Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd earlier as well.
Commenting on his appointment Llistosella said, "I am delighted to become a part of the unique Tata family. Having been bonded to India for so many years, a new exciting chapter is now opened. We would jointly awaken the potential of Tata Motors."