- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Movies Mohanlal Launches Hridayam Audio; The Jukebox Gets A Thumbs Up From Music Lovers!
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Lifestyle What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Tata Motors has registered total sales of 62,192 units in the month of November 2021. This means the company increased its sales by almost 25 per cent compared to last year. At the same time last year, Tata Motors was able to sell just 49,650 units.
Though this number includes both domestic and international sales, the domestic sales itself has been pretty strong for Tata Motors with a Year-on-Year sales increase of 21 per cent at 58,073 units.
In comparison, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles from Tata Motors have also seen growth by selling 6,266 units per year. However, by selling 5,699 units in November 2020, the growth is somewhat less at just 10 per cent.
Moving to the Intermediate and Light Commercial Vehicle categories, Tata Motors has managed to sell 5,099 units of vehicles in this segment, resulting in a Year-on-Year sales growth at 27 per cent.
However, it is the Passenger Carriers segment that has seen the most growth by selling 1,183 units of vehicles compared to just 685 units last year. This has resulted in a Year-on-Year growth of almost 73 per cent.
Now coming to the SCV and Pickup segment, there hasn't been significant changes in the sales numbers. The November 2021 sales in this category remained at 15,747 units, which is just 62 units short of last year's number during the same time period.
However, the SCV and Pickup segment alone accounts for more than 50 per cent of commercial vehicle sales for Tata Motors in the month of November 2021 in India.
Out of all the comparisons, it is the Commercial Vehicle (CV) export that has gone up the most compared to last year November. The CV export showed a strong and promising Year-on-Year growth rate at 124 per cent as Tata Motors was able to export 3,950 vehicles this November compared to just 1,764 vehicles last year (November 2020).
Overall, the Commercial Vehicle (CV) segment of Tata Motors grew by just 15 per cent by selling a total of 32,245 units during November 2021.
Now coming to the Passenger Vehicle category, Tata Motors has showcased a stronger performance by selling 28,027 units in November 2021 compared to just 21,228 units during the same time period last year. This resulted in a Year-on-Year growth of 32 per cent.
On the other hand, Tata Motors was able to sell 1,751 units of electric passenger vehicles in the month of November 2021. Which compared to last year, Tata Motors was able to witness an astronomical Year-on-Year growth rate of 324 per cent.
Thoughts About Tata Motors
Tata Motors has witnessed tremendous growth in both Commercial and Passenger Vehicle segments. This could be the result of new launches by the Indian automobile giant and recovering economy.