- 6 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- News In UP religious conversion racket, ED files money laundering case
- Finance Market Closing: Nifty Ends Above 15,850; Financials, Metals Outperform
- Technology Oppo Reno 6 Series With 90Hz Display Launching Soon In India: What To Expect?
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Finalist Anoop Krishnan Gets Engaged; Watch Video Here!
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
- Lifestyle Pooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
- Sports Wimbledon: Injured defending champion Halep ruled out
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Tata Motors has announced the extension of warranty and free service period for its vehicle owners in the country. Amidst the wake of the second wave Covid-19 virus spread in the country, the company has announced this initiative to provide hassle-free ownership.
The rising cases of the Covid-19 virus have forced many States to announce a lockdown across the country. Flattening the rising curve is the need of the hour and companies have decided to announce non-operational days at their production facilities, showrooms and workshops to safeguard their workforce.
With workshops remain non-operational during the lockdown, Tata Motors announced that the customers whose warranty and free service period are due to expire between April 1, 2021, and May 21, 2021, will be extended till June 20, 2021.
According to Mr Dimple Mehta, Head - Customer Care (Domestic & IB), PVBU, Tata Motors, "The Covid 19 upsurge has led to restrictions on movements and customers across the country are unable to bring or send their vehicles to our authorized service centres for scheduled maintenance or repairs. Hence a challenge when warranty and free service periods as per policy norms get expired during the ongoing lockdown."
He further added, "We are committed to our customers and are offering them utmost support in these tough times by extending their warranty and free service period till 30th June 2021. Through this initiative, we are enhancing our brand connect with customers and are offering them a hassle-free ownership experience."
Tata Motors has also announced a comprehensive package to protect and serve the interests of its customers, dealers and suppliers. This will help business associated with the brand to sustain during these testing times.
The company has expanded its service footprint to over 608 touchpoints across the country. The presence of Tata Motors workshops has reached over 400 locations in India. Despite being non-operational, the dealerships are available 24X7 for any emergency assistance.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Warranty & Free Service Period Extension Announced In India
Tata Motors has joined the long list of auto manufacturers announcing relief measures for their customers in these testing times. With the extension of warranty and free service, Tata customers will continue to remain indoors and enjoy a hassle-free ownership experience. This will also help maintain social distancing to curb the spread of the deadly virus in the country.