- 45 min ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 55 min ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- Lifestyle Neha Sharma Exudes Summer Vibes In Her Chic Outfit As She Chills With Peacock And Relaxes In The Lap Of Nature
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- News Russia, India committed to S-400 missile deal
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Finance Gold Hallmark Mandatory From June 1; Things To Know Before Buying
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Tata Motors launches Ceramic Coating service offering in the Indian market. The Industry-first in-house service is offered first to Safari customers in the country. The Ceramic coating service for the all-new Safari is priced at Rs 28,500 (inclusive of GST).
Customers can opt for the new detailing service for their cars at all Tata Motors authorized dealerships. Ceramic coating is a car detailing service that uses advanced hydrophilic formulation technology to revitalize the appearance of Tata cars.
The Ceramic Coating forms a hardened finish that mixes with the paintwork to instantly rejuvenate the appearance of the vehicle. It is used in the aerospace industry and hyper-car manufacturers to provide an unparallel paint finish.
Apart from the looks, the Ceramic coating will also help in protecting the vehicle against traffic pollution, acid rain, solvents, animal matter and more. The detailing will keep the paint scratch-free and helps remove all the debris and grime easily.
The Ceramic Coating will keep the paint new over the year due to its crystal-like layer. This reduces fading of paint colour by UV rays on the vehicle. The Ceramic detailing is not only limited to bodywork. It is also applied to glass, rims/wheels, vinyl-plastic and leather to offer 360-degree protection.
The new Ceramic coating car detailing service has been introduced with the all-new Safari. However, the company will be offering the new detailing service to all other Tata passenger vehicles at prices varying as per their respective segments.
Commenting on the introduction of this service, Mr Dimple Mehta, Head Customer Care - Domestic & International Business, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "Besides launching new products we are also focused on introducing industry-first service offerings, such as the Ceramic Coating. With the launch of new cars and UVs that cater to evolving consumer demands, customers are now also expecting the best-in-class aftersales service that furnishes these new age products."
He further added, "In alignment with the same, we have collaborated with world-class companies in car care technologies such as 3M, Wuerth, Bardhal and Sikand Stanley BG and SK Car Care to bring in this industry-first service in India in house. We are positive that this value-added service along with others will provide paramount vehicle protection as we work to continue to provide the best-in-class aftersales service to our customers."
Tata Motors is offering the all-new Safari with a host of after-sales services. This includes Pentacare Extended warranty, which is offered in three combinations and a Value Care Maintenance Plan annual maintenance contract. The annual maintenance contract is also offered in three different plans catering to various customer requirements.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Ceramic Coating Service Launched In India
The Ceramic coating car detailing service is in popular demand in the Indian market. Catering to the growing demand, Tata Motors is the first automotive brand in the country to launch an in-house premium Ceramic coating car detailing service. The Ceramic coating detailing will help keep the vehicle showroom-fresh even after several years.