- 22 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Tata Motors will soon be launching a new model in the Indian market. It will be a new micro-SUV that is currently codenamed the HBX and could be called the Hornbill in its production-ready form. Ahead of its launch, the production-ready model of the HBX has been spotted revealing new features.
Spy images shared by Motorbeam, reveals two examples of the production-ready HBX micro-SUV. Both of them are partially camouflaged to conceal the design and features. However, some parts of the exterior are exposed revealing some of the HBX's features.
Starting with the colours, both model carries different paint schemes. The blue test mule seems to feature a dual-tone paint scheme with a combination of white roof and blue body colour. The other test mule features a white colour scheme.
The images also reveal the split-style headlamps of the HBX with DRLs placed on top and the main lights placed below. blacked-out bumper with fog lamps, the funky-looking dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels, and wrap-around taillamps.
The test mule also reveals the blacked-out D-pillars with rear door handles placed on top, chunky all-around body cladding, dual-tone ORVMs, roof-integrated spoiler, reflectors on the rear bumper, and fuel-filler cap placed below the taillamps and roof rails that add to the styling of the car.
The upcoming SUV from Tata Motors will feature the brand's ALFA architecture and the Impact 2.0 design. Because of its SUV-ish design, the HBX is also expected to feature a roomy cabin that can seat five passengers in comfort.
The spy images do not reveal the interiors and features of the upcoming micro-SUV. However, upon a close inspection, we can spot the floating touchscreen display. The infotainment is expected to support the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay wireless phone connectivity.
The infotainment system is also expected to feature the brand's connected technology with an enhanced AVA voice assistant system — here are all the details.
Other features that are expected on the HBX include a semi-digital instrument cluster, climate control, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, rear ac vents, a button to start the car, cruise control and a lot more.
The HBX is expected to feature the same petrol engine that currently powers the Altroz premium hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque and comes mated to a manual transmission. The company is also expected to offer the petrol engine with an optional AMT at a later date.
Thoughts About The Tata HBX Production-Ready Models Spied Inside Prodcution Plant Ahead Of India Launch
The Tata HBX will cater to Indian motorists looking to buy a practical entry-level car in the country. The SUV-ish design of the HBX will feature a roomier cabin as compared to the other entry-level hatchback sold in the country.
Once launched, the Tata HBX will rival the Mahindra XUV100, Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Ford Freestyle.