- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions.
According to the latest report by CarandBike, the Tata HBX has been spotted testing once again in Panchgani, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy images, the test mule is completely wrapped with pseudo cladding. One more thing that is seen is that the micro SUV is fitted with dual-tone alloy wheels, which was already spotted in some previous spy pictures.
The new Tata HBX SUV is expected to come with a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a dashboard finished in black with silver accents all around. One can also make out the rectangular AC vents, both at the centre and on the sides of the dashboard.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro SUV
The Tata HBX is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering. Once launched in India, the Tata HBX will go up against the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.