- 22 min ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 35 min ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 1 hr ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- News Coronavirus cases: Goa government urged to open COVID-19 centres for differently-abled
- Sports India women's hockey captain Rani, six teammates recover from COVID-19
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors will be launching a new entry-level mini-SUV codenamed HBX in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, HBX's interiors have been spied revealing some of its features. The company could launch the new mini-SUV sometime this year in the country.
The latest spy images from Motor Octane, reveals a host of interior features of the Tata HBX. This includes the floating touchscreen infotainment display, which seems to be similar to the ones seen on the Altroz.
The seven-inch unit will be supporting wireless smartphone connectivity such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It could also support the brand's latest iterations of connected technology featuring the iRA voice assistance.
The semi-digital instrument cluster on the HBX also seems to be lifted from the Altroz hatchback. It will come with a TFT display to provide most of the information to the driver. Alongside the display is an analogue speedometer with the rest of the tell-tale signs.
In front of the semi-digital speedometer is a multifunction steering wheel along with mounted controls. This includes buttons for interacting with the infotainment system, instrument cluster, phone operations and cruise control; among others.
The AC vents placed on the dashboard are rectangular with piano black inserts surrounding them. The HBX will also feature a fully automatic climate control system with physical buttons placed below the dashboard. Below the climate controls are USB and AUX slots along with a 12-volt socket. The test mule also features a start/stop button.
The test mule spied here could be the top-spec variant of the HBX. It comes loaded with features that are mostly borrowed from the Altroz premium hatchback.
As a result, it could be the second model to feature the OMEGA-ARC platform. Despite its smaller form-factor, the SUV-inspired design could offer more space to seat five passengers with ease.
Tata Motors had first showcased a concept form of the upcoming SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo. The company followed up by unveiling another rugged and off-road version of the HBX concept at the 2020 Auto Expo.
The HBX is expected to feature the same petrol engine that currently powers the Altroz premium hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque and comes mated to a manual transmission. The spy images also showcase the five-speed manual transmission on the test mule.
Thoughts About The Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch
The Tata HBX is packed with a host of features. The HBX is expected to be an all-new mini-SUV that could start a new segment in the country. It is also expected to be smaller than the compact SUV, which will place below the brand current smallest SUV, the Nexon.